2008-08-28

Recent cards



Blue cardstock. Textured paper, brads, flowers and bow from Panduro. Ribbon, stamps and sentiment card from Heather. Or rather, I traced the outlines from one of the ones she sent me on paper I already had because it wasn't the right colour. The round stamp is clear and the word is a wooden one. Ink is Ballet Blue from Stampin'Up. Also from Heather.




This is the most recent card. I just finished it an hour ago or so. I got so inspired from the first card I made. I just love the Ballet Blue ink from Stampin'Up!
Anyway, here's the specs: Blue cardstock as above. Patterned paper and brads from Panduro. Leaves, ribbon and the blue square from Heather. The white square I got from printer. :) I just love the way the blue leaves makes the card look so much more sophisticated and expensive. :)

No comments: