2008-08-16

No more cookies!

Ok, it's official. I am throwing out the cookies. I can't have them at home. If there are cookies around I will eat them. I will do as Dr Phil says and create a failproof environment. No more cookies at home.



Oh and let's see if this works... Yay! It did! I now know how to put pics in my blog! :)
This is a card I made a couple of months ago. I haven't scanned the latest creations yet. That I will leave to another day when it's not in the middle of the night and I have school tomorrow.
Ta ta for now!
Nina


1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay, she's figuring out how blogger works! Cute card. ;)

And yes - although there is something to be said for the occasional cookie therapy, constantly having them in the house can be a huge temptation (esp if sad or depressed).