2008-08-28

More cards!

I finally managed to scan more cards. They weren't pink though. These are a couple of months old. I just have been seriously lazy. :)



Yellow cardstock, green patterned paper from Panduro Hobby scrap collection. Stamp also from Panduro.



I had just bought some eyelets and played around with. Yellow cardstock with patterned paper from Panduro Hobby. Blue paper from a multicolored block of paper. You know the small cubes you jot on when on the phone or writing shopping lists.

Both of these cards were made from sketch challenge sketches at Split Coast Stampers

Since I'm still new to this pictures in blog thingy I will settle for two for now and see how it works out.

Ta ta for now!

Nina

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like the top card, Nina - very cute. The sketch looks familiar, too! ;)

Toby Mikael said...

nice cards... U should open our own little store... ;) cosy! elelr hur fan det stavas ^^ kisses from denmark