2009-12-21

I survived...today

I did not have to meet the nice men with the hug-me-jacket, nor did I have to go to the looney bin. It was close at one point though when a person decided it was a good idea to stop in the middle of a doorway. I repeat IN THE MIDDLE OF A DOORWAY!!! Now, I was stressed out. It was just a few minutes left until I had to put the mail in the postbox. Do you think I appreciated how he blocked my exit from the shop? Not sure if he was just stupid or suicidal. Got to be either one of them. I can't think of any other reason to stand in the way of me when I'm steaming and so stressed that my hair was on end. Despite wearing hair in pony tail I looked much like an angry porcupine. Some people are enigmas.

So, I avoided the looney bin, not sure about keeping sanity though because I need to brave the shops once again tomorrow. Probably after making some gingerbreads and eating them so I become nice again.

Nina

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you survived! People who block doors and aisles irritate me as well. If you need to stop, move over! And if all you're doing is catching up on gossip, arrange to call or meet each other later and get out of peoples' way. You may have all day to waste, but others may have somewhere they need to be or a bus to catch.