2009-01-02

Happy New Year!

So 2009 finally begun. As years are prone to do. One after the other. It feels kind of like a new beginning. I mean, it can't possibly be worse than 2008 right? It's been a strange year indeed. A lot of things happened that I didn't want to happen, a lot of things I wanted to happen did not. It can only get better.

I will not say 2008 was a bad year, it was just strange. A lot of good things happened also. I met several new friends that I treasure and I got to spend more time with family. That is always a good thing.

Right now however I have got two essays in linguistics to write so in concordance with my new years resolution to stop fretting about stuff I will now start on writing one of them. Isn't it fun when you get an assignment you can't wait to get started on? I get to watch "Third Rock from the Sun" on youtube and actually feel like I'm doing something useful. I LIKE linguistics! :)



Nina

No comments: